The aim of this module is to educate you about various types of electronic bank transfers, their cost, timing and differences. You will also learn about types of debit cards and differences, how to use debit cards to withdraw money from the ATM.
The objectives of this section are:
- To raise awareness about various types of bank transfers
- To explain International transfers and the SEPA system
- To explain debit cards, their pros and cons vs other types of cards
- To give information on withdrawing money using debit cards
- To explain how to use direct debit for bill payments
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- understand the concept of electronic bank transfers.
- identify the use of a debit card.
- identify the use of an Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
- understand concept of direct debit.