The aim of this module is to provide information on credit cards and how they can be beneficial.
The objectives of this section are:
- To define the concept of the credit card versus other types of cards
- To identify the costs and added benefits of credit cards
- To give information on security precautions
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- identify factors to consider when shopping for a credit card.
- understand the costs of credit cards.
- recognise precautions to take when having a credit card.